Perluma designs and builds optomechanical hardware to your requirements. Generally, we only take on complex problems and those that require precision engineering techniques.
We also design and build special-purpose metrology tools for custom lenses and assemblies; we measure everything we build.
Perluma uses standard software platforms (e.g. Zemax, SolidWorks) in addition to proprietary software tools.
All of our work is performed in the United States.
- Systems Using Ultrafast Lasers
- High NA Wide FOV Lens Assemblies
- Custom Microscope Objective Lenses
- DNA Sequencing and Analysis
- UV/VIS/NIR Beam Delivery Systems
- Lenses for Microlithography Systems
- Illumination and Detection Systems
- Diffraction Limited Optical Assemblies
- Custom Lenses
- Custom Optomechanical Engineering
- Incorporate Precision Air Bearing Stages
- Multiphoton Manufacturing Machines
- 3D Printing Light Engines
- Design/Build Kinematic Assemblies
- High Speed Laser Pattern Generators
- Athermalized Systems
- Ultrafast Laser Optical Systems
- Fluorescence Imaging Systems
Custom Optomechanical Fixtures for the Factory Floor
Custom Metrology Stations and Interferometers